Webster and Horsfall Ltd is a leading manufacturer and stock holder of round and shaped wire in ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in lengths, reels and coils with associated finishes. Under the brand of Latch and Batchelor the company supply technically advanced, steel wire ropes and steel wire rope assemblies. Additionally, under the brand of Mills and Driver the company manufacture and market pipe-bending springs.
The Board of Webster and Horsfall Limited is fully committed to meeting customer requirements with regards to product and service quality. To achieve this, the company operate a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and as such when developing products and services Webster and Horsfall and Latch and Batchelor will:-
- Comply promptly with all applicable, legislation, standards and customer specific requirements.
- Develop operational controls and processes to comply with customer requirements and strive to continually improve the quality management system.
- Monitor quality performance and set clear quality objectives and targets on an annual basis at the Senior Management review to drive the continuous improvement process. These quality objectives will be appropriate to the context of the business and support its strategic suitability. Employees will be made aware of the objectives and their importance at the quarterly all employee communication meetings.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood within the business and is regularly reviewed for its continued suitability.
- Ensure the Quality Policy is made available to relevant interested parties upon request.
- Ensure that the necessary knowledge, resources and employee skills are available to maintain
and enhance both product and service quality.
The Board of Webster and Horsfall Ltd and Latch and Batchelor fully recognize that success requires the continued commitment and dedication of all our employees.
Mr C A Horsfall
The Fordrough, Hay Mills, Birmingham, B25 8DW
Company registration 00035630